Investment & Management Analyst (LOA Internship) Internship Job5 months ago - Financial Services - Singapore - 615 views
Helicap is hiring interns for its Credit Fund and Investment Deal Platform in its Singapore office.
33 Capital consists of a group of global financial services businesses specialising in startup advisory and principal investments with partner offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Cambodia. We are investors who provide capital and expertise, supporting our portfolio companies to reach their full potential and create immense possibilities.
33 Capital built and leads operations for Helicap. Helicap is one of Asia's fastest-growing Fintech-enabled firm specializing in the alternative lending space in Southeast Asia and Australia. Helicap uses its proprietary credit scoring technology to analyse and assess data from origination platforms to address a $500 billion market opportunity. Our goal is to fill a credit gap and enable financial access to over 300 million unbanked and underserved people through our partnerships with a curated list of 300 FinTech platform partners.
We work closely with Family Offices, HNWIs, Impact Funds, and Institutional Investors. Established in 2018, we have raised 8-digit millions and our investors include Credit Saison, East Ventures, Soilbuild Group, as well as senior executives from Temasek, GIC, Morgan Stanley, and Blackrock.
Helicap is based out of Singapore with subsidiaries licensed or registered by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS): - Helicap Investments; RFMC registered with MAS - Arcor Capital; CMS License for Dealing in Securities by MAS.
Our chairman is the chairman of Heliconia Capital, a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings. The operational team comprises of successful ex-investment bankers and startup founders who have successfully sold their companies to Alibaba and Rocket Internet.
LOA Investment Analyst Internship 2020 (August 2020 – December 2020), with a potential of conversion.
Candidates will be given a stipend, meal allowances as well as transport allowance when required.
- Sourcing, evaluation, structuring and execution of investment transactions within technology and alternative lending industries
- Strategising and development of investment thesis including competitor analysis on opportunities
- Preparation of investment slide decks and financial modeling of credit instruments
- Presentation and marketing of investment propositions to senior management, investors and business partners
- Development of Helicap’s technology and data analytics platform
- Work with legal, financial and other consultants on fundraising and startup advisory
- Continuous investment management of venture capital deals and in terms of forecasting and monitoring financial returns
- Participate in Business Development initiatives within portfolio companies
- Help with marketing, events and other commercial activities Skill
Skill Sets and Requirements
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial and enjoys a startup culture
- Open-minded, curious and willing to learn
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Programming knowledge and skills is a plus
- Willing to work through long hours and late nights when necessary, especially during peak seasons and deal closure periods
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th April with the subject title “LOA_Internship_2020_FirstName_LastName”.
Applications will be conducted on a rolling basis.