PR/Influencer Marketing Manager Full-time Job2 years ago - Transportation & Logistics - Singapore - 3691 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly driven, motivated and experienced Marketing Manager to join our local marketing team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
About the job:
The successful candidate will play a key role in building and executing marketing strategies and campaigns in Singapore, working closely with cross-functional teams in Singapore and Bangkok.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing in Singapore, this is a really exciting and challenging role.
- Spearheading all PR activities for foodpanda Singapore to ensure we stay relevant in all media publications, and news stories about food delivery in the region.
- Further strengthening our influencer network, developing close collaborations with all top SG influencers and groups like SGAG, Night Owl Cinematics & WahBanana.
- Press office management - working closely with our PR agency to ensure all inbound PR opportunities are handled, and any escalations sent to the customer service team.
- Employer branding: working with the Regional HR Director to reinforce our Employee Value Proposition in Singapore through events, panels & content on social media.
- Managing a full time intern who takes care of Social Media & influencer outreach.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, with at least 2 years in Singapore
- Understanding of PR and influencer marketing (connections are a plus!)
- Positive attitude with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English. Any other language is a plus.
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/ee2e8c251