Senior Backend Developer (ASP .Net, C#, MS Azure) Full-time Job3 months ago - IT Tech & Telecoms - Singapore - 206 views
We want to hire a competent Senior Backend Developer who has extensive experience in ASP .NET, Visual Studio, C#, Microsoft Azure and SQL Database.
- Plan, Design and Develop Database Model based on requirements.
- Plan, Design and Develop Restful APIs and Web App based on requirements.
- Maintain/Change the existing APIs/database.
- Plan, Design and Develop Admin Dashboard.
- Create API documentation and Postman Collection to communicate new APIs with other team members.
- Work with other team members to fulfil the tech requirements of the company.
We prefer candidates that have:-
- Prior experience as lead backend developer.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in ASP .NET, C#, Microsoft Azure, SQL Database and related technology.
- Experience in integrating third party services (eg: SendGrid Email Autoresponder, Firebase Cloud Messaging, Microsoft Azure Resources and etc)
- Experience in Git and follow the proper Git Flow Process.
- Take ownership of his/her work (eg: Write Clean Codes, Attentive to details, do lots of testing to prevent any potential bugs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
hotspot.travel is a startup company based in Singapore. We provide affordable wifi services for tourists in Singapore. The tourists use our web and apps to access the curated list of attractions, buy tickets and redeem free vouchers.
One of our partners is Singapore Airlines (SIA). Our major investor is a company that has market capitalisation worth over 1 billion dollar.
ABOUT THE JOB
It is a full time job based in Singapore with 5 days work week (Monday to Friday: 10am - 7pm)
Please email me:-
- Your latest resume.
- Your current company, notice period, last draw salary and expected salary.
- Portfolio/Writing that share your experience in ASP .NET, Visual Studio, C#, Microsoft Azure and Web related projects.
- Other things that would convince us that you are the best candidate.
My Email: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.